OCP

December 3rd, 2004.

Ironiclly enough, Microsoft is Suing Spammers.

The irony lies in the fact that most spam is generated due to inadequate security in MicrosoftWare which should've been fixed long ago. For example, Firefox is fast gaining on IE* in popularity. This should not be a problem, period.

Shaun's back.

Microsoft upgrades MSN. Public goes "Who?"

I find it interesting that Microsoft, the company that owns Bungie, explects it's users to have blogs. Most Web users haven't the foggiest clue of what a blog is. And of those who do, most don't actually have them.

Most searched word of the year is blog. You've no doubt heard this on so many sites that a link would be redundant. An intresting effect of this is that 2004 has been declared the year of the blog y more websites than I care to count, including the BBC news. Yes, BBC. You heard me.

Wait, 50K a year? Mobile!?!? I need to be syndicated. Possibly picked up by slate or something. For all you know, I could be a 17 year old kid updating on a crappy line from the College of the Bahamas wireless network. Or I could be a thirthysomething businessman living in New York with my best frinds sister whom I am married to with an unspecific white-collar job and a lot of free time to spend with my friends in a coffee shop. Or I'm a writer from Queens. Or not actually a sitcom character. *cough*

Brokaw leaves, all hail Brokaw. Of course the finale causes a ratings bang. It's a finale. Especially when it involves one of the world's most respected newsmen.

And, finally, Holy Crap.

G'night, all.

*I wrote that sentence, then found the link later, ironically.

0 comments

Post a Comment

home